This policy describes how we handle your data when you use our website (lookup.ng )
Information We Gather About You?
We collect information about you in several ways and contexts via which you interact with the website or related services.
The following describes the information we collect and how we obtain it.
- When you contact us directly to submit a story, we might ask for more accompanying information like email address
- When you post comments or other contents that other users can read. Such comments can contain personal information that anyone can read and collect
- We may track and store data about you when you visit and use our website or related services. The data collected might include your IP address, your location, the URLs of pages visited on our website, your Advertising Identifiers, device identifiers and operating system
- We might also collect third party cookies for our advertising and marketing
What We Do With The Information Collected?
We collect personal data about you to:
- Provide our service and enable you use the service with as little technical interruptions as possible
- Your personal data might be needed to provide access to your account
- Communicate with you in response to enquiries, requests or complaints
- Update you on our services or any change in our services, policies or terms
- Personalize your reading experience. We might deploy technology to help show you articles that you might potentially be interested in
- Analyze user data and develop more products. We use Google Analytics and similar technologies to track usage of our services
- Prevention of fraud and to comply with any legal obligations with law enforcement agencies. We might also use your personal data to enforce our Terms of Service in case of any disputes arising from the use of the service
With Whom Do We Share the Information We Gather?
We might share your information with our service providers or affiliates for the listed purposes:
- To maintain technology infrastructure and related databases. We use external technology partners to host our website and databases
- To comply with legal or lawful obligations
- To protect against unauthorized or fraudulent use of our services
- To serve targeted ads
- To offer you customer service
When performing these tasks, service providers might have access to your personal information.
You have the right to ask to be in control of your data. You have the right to access, review, update, modify and delete your personal data. You can request a copy of the collected personal data while using this service by sending us an email at [email protected]
You can also ask us to stop using your data for marketing purposes. You can unsubscribe any of the options that are applicable including push notifications by using the unsubscribe options available on each of the options. You have a right to contact us to assist in helping stop the use of your personal data for such marketing purposes. To do this please contact us directly via email [email protected]
Lookup.ng services are intended for a general audience but are not directed or suitable for children under fifteen (15) years of age. For any breaches of this age limitation policy, please contact us directly on our listed email address.
How We Retain Your Data
How To Contact Us
You can contact us at any time using our listed email address: Please forward any questions or enquiries to: [email protected]